November 2014 - Mama’s Got a New Bag
November 03, 2014
Posted By: Shaunescy
*Be sure to tell them that Montana Parent Magazine told you about them.*
To make it simple, the direct Facebook links are listed below each item:
Maranda Lee Designs
» Elk Farm Baby Set Organic Cotton
» Value: $64
» Comprehensive Eye Health Examination
» Value: $140
» Festive Pet Feast
» Value: $50
» Echo Starburst Scarf
» Value: $39.00
» Soapberry Suds
» Value: $ 37.95
Bozeman Oil and Vinegar
» 375 mL of Blood Orange Fused Olive Oil
» Value: $22
Contest Rules for “Mama’s Got a New Bag”
Official Rules for MT Parent Magazine
These rules apply to all Montana Parent Magazine (MPM) events and/or drawings. Participants agree to abide by these Official Rules and by the decisions of MPM whose decisions are final. Failure to comply may result in disqualification from any MPM events and/or drawings if MPM believes that participant has violated these official rules. MPM reserves the right to modify for amend these Official Rules as it deems necessary, at any time with or without notice for any reason.
1. Must be 18 to win and some contests may be 21.
2. Must have valid phone and address and must have completely filled out the contest form.
3. No purchase necessary.
4. All winners consent to use their name, photograph and/or likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without notice or compensation.
5. Winners will be notified by phone or email within 30 days of contest drawing.
6. MAIL - if your prize needs to be mailed to winner, winner pays postage. Pay Pal is available.
7. All prizes are non-refundable, non-transferable, and not redeemable for cash. Each winner is for all federal, state and local taxes applicable to the acceptance and use of his/her prize.
8. All prizes are provided on an as is basis. MPM makes no warranties, either expressed or implied. In no promotion/event shall MPM, it’s sponsors or suppliers of prizes be liable for any indirected, special, incidental, or consequential damages associated with or arising from the event, drawing, postage, or acts of God.
9. Void in any jurisdiction in the US where participation is prohibited. MPM reserves the right to disqualify an entrant that it believes has violated the laws of the jurisdiction in which the entrant resides and/or the event was held.
Gum in Your Hair is sponsored by: