Summer Camp Listings in Montana Parent
The March 2021 Summer Camp & Activity Guide is in the works. Get a leg up on enrollment and advertise early. Should you wish to, MTP will be accepting editorial submissions where advertisers can go into detail about summer plans. Or, keep it simple and submit your summer program listing. Readers will be able to navigate easily with live links to participating camps, activities, schools and businesses.
New this year, MTP will be hosting a Virtual Summer Camp Roundup on social media. Camps will be featured each day between February 15 and April 15 on Facebook, Instagram and the Montana Parent homepage.
Southwest Montana parents look to us each year to fill the gaps in summer programming for their children. Thank you to our community for your continuous support, which make our publications possible.
- Submit listing now and make it available all year on MTP's online 2021 Summer Camp & Activity Finder
- Submit editorial by February 5
- Submit listing by February 15 to be included in the annual March (print and digital) Summer Camp & Activity Guide, plus the April and May issues of Montana Parent.
- Listings include a 75-word listing, accompanied by a high resolution logo or image
- Camp listings are $600 total for three months (March, April & May) or FREE with monthly ad purchase
- Virtual Camp Roundup: $100
- Package Deal: Purchase an ad in all 3 camp issues and get your Listings FREE and Virtual Camp Roundup Day posts for $50
- Editorial submissions: FREE with ad purchase
Please contact your account representative for inclusion and more details.