May 2013 - Mama’s Got a New Bag
May 02, 2013
Posted By: Shaunescy
Mayday-Mayday! Who is having a mama-mayday? Need to gear yourself up for the summer? Need a break from the breakneck speed of championing the family through the school year?
Well, we have just the bag of prizes for you.
This month, just tell us why you need the little recharge of a mini vacation to The Great Northern Town Center in the comments below, get all of your friends and family to click the plus sign beside your comment, and the person with the most "likes" wins. No randomness, just you and your ability to network!
Please be sure to comment on our sponsors pages. Let them know how you've found them and we will keep finding amazing local prize packages to give away!
To make it simple, here are the links:
Stella Large in NEW! Kaleidescope
Getting oohs and ahs from all your friends, Stella rocks the diaper bag. Shown here in Kaleidescope Teal, the bag features six interior pockets, a zipper cell pocket on the outside, zipper closure and two O-rings to attach the bag to a stroller.
Even if you don't have babies you'll love this bag for use at work, the gym, pool, travel etc.
There have been lots of changes in my shop recently to help you build the bag of your dreams. Check out the new Build-a-Bag section in my shop www.marandalee.etsy.com . The possibilities are endless.
Stroller straps are now available as well as dual O-rings that allow any messenger bag to be attached to a stroller with the use of most stroller straps (mine or other manufacturers).
I now have nine amazing chevron prints for you to select from and a growing number of accent fabric colors so you can mix and match to make a truly one of a kind bag and coordinate with your other baby gear.
Each item is hand-cut and sewn in Bozeman, MT from original designs. Specializing in custom crafted bags and accessories, you can choose your fabric and features for the bag of your dreams. Designed for style, created to last and as always putting the "fun" in function, Maranda Lee Designs feels every woman should have a bag they love to look at and love to use.
Best Western Premier Helena Great Northern Hotel
One night stay in a room with two queen beds
ExplorationWorks!, Montana’s Science Center in Helena
One-year family membership and a “Discover Fossil Excavation Kit”
Great Northern Carousel
Two unlimited ride wristbands good for one day, plus a bag of nuts from The Nutty Montanan!
Value: $20, plus a lot of yummy goodness!
$15 Gift Certificate
Boxwoods – Great homes and lifestyles
Gift Certificate and Interior Design Book
$25 Gift Certificate
Contest Rules for “Mama’s Got a New Bag”
Official Rules for MT Parent Magazine
These rules apply to all Montana Parent Magazine (MPM) events and/or drawings. Participants agree to abide by these Official Rules and by the decisions of MPM whose decisions are final. Failure to comply may result in disqualification from any MPM events and/or drawings if MPM believes that participant has violated these official rules. MPM reserves the right to modify for amend these Official Rules as it deems necessary, at any time with or without notice for any reason.
1. Must be 18 to win and some contests may be 21.
2. Must have valid phone and address and must have completely filled out the contest form.
3. No purchase necessary.
4. All winners consent to use their name, photograph and/or likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without notice or compensation.
5. Winners will be notified by phone or email within 30 days of contest drawing.
6. MAIL - if your prize needs to be mailed to winner, winner pays postage. Pay Pal is available.
7. All prizes are non-refundable, non-transferable, and not redeemable for cash. Each winner is for all federal, state and local taxes applicable to the acceptance and use of his/her prize.
8. All prizes are provided on an as is basis. MPM makes no warranties, either expressed or implied. In no promotion/event shall MPM, it’s sponsors or suppliers of prizes be liable for any indirected, special, incidental, or consequential damages associated with or arising from the event, drawing, postage, or acts of God.
9. Void in any jurisdiction in the US where participation is prohibited. MPM reserves the right to disqualify an entrant that it believes has violated the laws of the jurisdiction in which the entrant resides and/or the event was held.
Gum in Your Hair is sponsored by: