Little Spanish Preshcool
July 08, 2015
Posted By: Shaunescy
Our mission is to provide a safe, affordable environment for high quality childcare and introduction to the Spanish language. Little Spanish Preschool provides a language program designed for children ages 2 to 5+ years where they are encouraged to learn and explore the Spanish language. The Little Spanish Preschool staff is committed to providing a loving and supportive environment for learning.
Our curriculum is based on providing a fun and educational environment for preschool aged children with an emphasis on learning Spanish as a second language. Preschool is the perfect age to begin to learn a new language as the neuroplasticity of your child’s brain will make this a natural process. With a little help, they will LOVE it! With the right guidance, a child can become bilingual before he/she turns five. The best way to achieve this is by reading aloud, acting out stories, using fun arts projects, singing, and playing.
Our learning materials and interactive approach will help your child learn Spanish the most efficient and fun way.
Ages: Children from ages 2 to 6 years will be accepted.
Hours: Monday – Friday 9am to 3pm. There is some flexibility on scheduling, should you desire your child to have a longer day.
Benefits of being bilingual
• Enriches and enhances a child’s intellectual growth and mental development.
• Improves a child’s understanding of his/her native language
• Gives the child a head start in language requirements for school and college.
• Increases job opportunities in many careers where knowing another language is a real asset.
• Gives a child the ability to communicate with people and cultures that he or she would otherwise not have the chance to know.
• Acquiring a second language can make your brain more efficient by improving cognitive skills.
visit littlespanishpreschool.com for more information