February 2014 - Mama’s Got a New Bag
February 01, 2014
Posted By: Shaunescy
February is the month of love. This special edition of the Mama's Got a New Bag contest is sponsored by the Gallatin Valley Mall, which is sending its love out to mamas and their families throughout southwest Montana. Whether you're shopping, eating or going to a movie, your Gallatin Valley Mall is a fun, wholesome and practical family destination anytime of year. The February 2014 Mama's Bag includes wonderful items from; JC Penney, Macy's, Regis, Go Calendar, Bath & Body Works, High Country Gifts and Engraving, Apricot Lane, and Giggles, Toys, & More!
All you have to do is leave a comment below to enter.
Increase your chance of winning!
Share our contest, leave a little love on our sponsors Facebook pages, let us know that you did and we count that as an additional entry!
*Be sure to tell them that Montana Parent Magazine told you about them.*
Enter multiple ways and we'll draw one random winner on March 1st!
To make it simple, here are the links:
Ok? Got it?
1. Leave a comment here, and you have one entry.
2. Share this contest for a second entry.
3. Leave a comment on each of our sponsors Facebook pages and you get an additional entry, per page you comment on. We have 8 sponsors for this bag.
ONE entry if you just leave a comment here. UP TO TEN (10) entries total if you SHARE THE CONTEST and go to our sponsors' Facebook pages and tell them that they are awesome!
And Away We Go!
Mama’s New Bag items were all donated by the merchants of the Gallatin Valley Mall. We thank them for their generosity with this fabulous prize package! Click on the GVM logo for their Facebook page. Like it to find out about all the upcoming events! MP
1 | Red Peacoat from JCPenney
JCPenney has fabulous style and reasonable prices. This gorgeous and comfy coat in red is a lovely twist on a wardrobe classic!
2 | Coach handbag from Macys/Bozeman
Value: $198 Macy’s Bozeman
Coach bags are classic. Every woman should have one. Macy's has a variety of styles on hand.
3 | Chi Flat Iron from Regis
This Chi Flat Iron is professional quality. Adds moisture and shine to your hair. You can see and feel the difference!
4 | Calendar from Go Calendar
This adorable calender will make you smile all year long!
5 | Bath & Body products Value: $45
Luxurious fragrance, fine bath and beauty products to pamper yourself!
6 | Apron from High Country Gifts& Engraving Value: $19
We love this apron. Because, well. . . we love Martha, but you are the rockstar of domesticity in your castle.
7 | Apricot Lane Hat
Adorable and kick-y little hat! Perfect for those transitional days between winter and spring!
8 | Giggles’ Toys & More
Plush Toy and Set Game
Soft and sweet unicorn and some family fun!
Contest Rules for “Mama’s Got a New Bag”
Official Rules for MT Parent Magazine
These rules apply to all Montana Parent Magazine (MPM) events and/or drawings. Participants agree to abide by these Official Rules and by the decisions of MPM whose decisions are final. Failure to comply may result in disqualification from any MPM events and/or drawings if MPM believes that participant has violated these official rules. MPM reserves the right to modify for amend these Official Rules as it deems necessary, at any time with or without notice for any reason.
1. Must be 18 to win and some contests may be 21.
2. Must have valid phone and address and must have completely filled out the contest form.
3. No purchase necessary.
4. All winners consent to use their name, photograph and/or likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without notice or compensation.
5. Winners will be notified by phone or email within 30 days of contest drawing.
6. MAIL - if your prize needs to be mailed to winner, winner pays postage. Pay Pal is available.
7. All prizes are non-refundable, non-transferable, and not redeemable for cash. Each winner is for all federal, state and local taxes applicable to the acceptance and use of his/her prize.
8. All prizes are provided on an as is basis. MPM makes no warranties, either expressed or implied. In no promotion/event shall MPM, it’s sponsors or suppliers of prizes be liable for any indirected, special, incidental, or consequential damages associated with or arising from the event, drawing, postage, or acts of God.
9. Void in any jurisdiction in the US where participation is prohibited. MPM reserves the right to disqualify an entrant that it believes has violated the laws of the jurisdiction in which the entrant resides and/or the event was held.
Gum in Your Hair is sponsored by: