August 10, 2019
9:00am - 12:00pm
Washoe Park, 900-1020 Pennsylvania St, Anaconda
Join us for a Fun Run through the beautiful Washoe Park! Our Smeltermen's Day Celebrations including stack tours, a bbq and brewfest, an art walk, and even a fun run through Anaconda's historic and beautiful Washoe Park!
The Anaconda Copper Mining Co. started the park in 1906 on the northern edge of Anaconda. It has a state fish hatchery, swimming pool, baseball field, tennis courts, flower beds, playground and picnic areas, duck pond, horseshoe pits, volleyball court, and the crystal waters of Warm Springs Creek flowing throughout. The Fun Run will weave through the park for our Fun Run to kick off the last day of our weekly Celebration.
No registration is necessary. It is free to enter; however donations are highly encouraged as all proceeds benefit Accelerate Anaconda's Smeltermens Day Celebrations.
We will meet at the Washoe Park Tennis Courts at 9AM.
Post run Smeltermen's Day Celebrations:
STACK TOURS: 9AM / 11:30AM / 2PM / 5:30 PM
- Get an up close and personal tour of this national landmark
- Tickets are $5
- Purchase tickets at: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/anaconda-smelter-stack-tours-2019-tickets-59851656917
BBQ & BREWFEST: 2 PM - 7 PM
- Come hungry
- Come thirsty
- Tickets available at the door
- Taste and vote on your favorite Montana made bbq and beer
- Featuring 15 Montana micro-brewers and grill-masters
- Featuring Advanced Ciceron Asa. B Stone
See a full calendar of events for the week here: